Monday, July 13, 2009

INTERNATIONAL ART SCENE

I would like to present to you the chosen works of marians for the 12th International Exchange Exhibition for Children's Art to be held in Narita, Japan on October 31 to November 15, 2009. This is our Fourth time to participate with their events. The SMA-P are lucky for we had won two Gold awards for the past years and I hope we will harvest another Gold for this school year. Good Luck and Congratulations Marians!

The following will represent our country through their art works :


CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE


2 comments:

Noraissa M. Saripada said...

Sr. why am i not included? I feel sad yet I feel happy for them. Congratulations to those who have been included to this contests.
Sr. how can you know that it's drawing is beautiful because sr. i think my work is already beautiful ,but not as beautiful as patricia's work, but I am still not included in it..

Noraissa M. Saripada
Grade 6- Mary, the Blessed Virgin
G20

nani_raneses said...

Good luck to all the participants:)