Thursday, June 25, 2009

Art Lesson On line - Nativity of Mary

Good Day! Praised Be Jesus and Mary!
While you are having a vacation at home, I want you to make something about our lesson. Last meeting we discussed the different element of beauty,and we all know that line is the first elements. We define line as a prolongation of a point. Based from your reflections, lines plays an important role in creating design.... and also with your life... the choice of lines to your dress add beauty... depends on the size of your body... RIGHT? Now i want you to discover more function of lines and shapes through picture... Try to visit my blogsite on YLROs EYE - just click on my blog directory... you will see different pictures in different collection and in different subject.... i want you to grab one picture and make a reflection on it. How does line and shape give life to the subject. Place it in a short bond paper. Submit on July 6, 2009 or send it through my email at sinag23@gmail.com Good luck ! I will be missing you all!


Sir Orly

12 comments:

Arkanni A. RaƱeses said...

Hi sir! gud am. I've forwarded my reflection through your e-mail. Hope you'll like it.
BTW you're picture are amazing :)
Take Care..

mikaela said...

Hi sir, i have already emailed my reflection to you.

thank you and have a nice day :D




G-9

mikaela denise said...

Hi sir, i have already emailed my reflection to you.

thank you and have a nice day :D




G-9

Alexandra Marie P. Medina said...

Hi sir good day,I already emailed my reflection!!
Miss ko na po kayo!!

Jan Christian Blaise D. Bombio said...

Hello sir Orly, I've already send my reflection through your email.
Thank you very much...

Blaise
B-2
5-Nativity of Mary

Christine Delima said...

Hi sir ive already send my reflection to your gmail..
ill also give it on monday for sure:)

christine mae delima
g10
nativity of mary

marvinne deguzman (G-7) said...

Hi sir,
I've already sent my reflection in your e-mail.
I hope you like it.


My e-mail:
marvinne_deguzman@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi sir,
i've already emailed my reflection


marie faith b. reyes

Anonymous said...

sir,I already e-mailed my reflection paper to you.
ian douglas_nativity of mary

Christine Jade G. said...

hi sir,I already e-mailed my reflection to you.



CHRISTINE JADE G. MANAYON
G-22
E-MAIL:christinejadem@yahoo.com

freakish dudes of service =) said...

Hi Sir,
Good evening po,I've already sent my reflection in your e-mail.

Thanks,
Chloee

Anonymous said...

sir i already send my reflection in your gmail and tomorrow i will also pass it in short bond paper:)